Things that happen when you are high.

 


I have no memory at all of creating this blog.  I probably did it on my phone while laying in bed.  I am usually very high at that point because I use Cannabis to treat my RLS.  It's a battle trying to go to sleep without it.  You will see me walking around the house on my toes in the cold is not an unusual thing to see when I don't have edibles.  

I found myself reading through a number of old Facebook posts last night and noticed that I am actually a pretty good writer.  Some of them were kinda beautiful so that had me thinking maybe I should start a blog again.  It's something that has been on my mind for a while.  I have always enjoyed writing fiction. but I'm certainly not going to get loads of readers or make much money trying to sell my stories on Amazon.  maybe a blog would be different.  I could even use a text-to-speech AI to do audio versions of my stories.  I have read that bloggers can earn as much as 45k per year with a blog now.  That would certainly help my financial situation.  

I see I pulled a card on the Russia-Ukraine issue almost a year ago.  I still don't know what to make of the card.  I have done spells to remove Putin from power and if they are working they are not working very fast.  I had no problem with the spell I cast to remove Kim Jong-un.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 9 of Cups